PURPOSE OF BLOG


Thursday, June 2, 2011

GRATITUDE LIST

So I did some serious GRATITUDE THINKING…………..
I’m down 50 pounds from 10 years ago
My depression comes and GOES - so I don't have it all the time.
I can see up a canyon and see beautiful mountains from my street
My relatives, Bob, Stan, Bill, Kirk, Rick and my father have all served our country
My depression isn’t out of control-and each time things seemed insurmountable, something comes along to relieve the results of the current depression – miracles
Occasional new perspectives
New tan skirt – haven’t worn that color much before
Wonderful and Varied neighbors
My granddaughter reminds me so much of my innocent little first child
My husband’s companionship
Tulips in all their varieties
My arthritis isn’t debilitating
Potatoes!  My number one comfort food
The idea of self-confidence instead of self-esteem
My red couch being upstairs
My puss willow lights
Mom’s china and silver
Beads
I can do things to influence my own brain chemicals
The advantages of email
Color – color – and more color
I can type
THAT’s IT FOR RIGHT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment