PURPOSE OF BLOG


Sunday, June 5, 2011

DEPRESSION JOURNAL

DEPRESSION JOURNAL
Since I last wrote in this journal,  I feel much better.  By this time in my life, I have realized that when I’m up – down will follow eventually – but joyfully, when I’m down, UP WILL FOLLOW eventually.  So life is a matter of living in the UPS or waiting for and looking forward to the UPS.  
 So what helped me this week?
·          Exercise.  I did a little more of this. 
·         Blogging – what a surprise.  I have five blogs and they are therapeutic – especially my family history blogs, which would be my other four blogs. 
·         GRATITUDE!  
·         Pain decrease (arthritis). 
·         Not feeling guilty about inactivity.    
·         ?  Weather change?
·         Situational changes
To continue to spiral up – I will add to the above, some cleaning, more meaningful reading, and again this week, I will try harder to change my diet.   I love sugar.  However, Sugar > Increase in Diabetic Symptoms > Increase in Depression.  As I sit here, it seems simple to remedy this situation.  Why is it so hard when I’m out and about. 

The shape of the leaves on this plant always gladdens my heart.  They are small and delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment